Breakthrough & Heritage Choir

PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD!

This is Alina from Korea again.  Wow... BREAKTHROUGH IS HAPPENING IN KOREA!
I went to our campus' English fellowship's retreat "Breakthrough" this past weekend... and I just came back from another night of Breakthrough conference with Jaeson Ma (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX_3IjsiitE).  This past week has been crazy.... crazy awesome! :D  I've seen people come to Christ, get baptized by the Holy Spirit, generations come together to repent and pray for revival,.... and more more more!  Gloryyy, Hallelujah!

Well... Everett asked that I share this video of a gospel choir I saw in Korea.  I went to their concert a few weeks ago, but they sang today at the Breakthrough conference.  I'm absolutely in love with them!!! These are the two songs they sang today :) 

This first song is a rendition of Hezekiah Walker's "God Favored Me" (shown in the second video):






If you're interested in watching more of their videos, http://www.youtube.com/user/Heritageministry#p/u/8/noKCNljliP0

No comments:

Post a Comment