Hi everyone!!

3From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, the LORD'S name is to be praised.” Psalm 113:3
Most High God, Highly Exalted Ruler, King of Kings, Jehovah, Yahweh, Prince of Peace, Creator, My First Love, our Rock and Life-Sustain-er, We praise your HOLY name: Jesus Christ. Thanking You for the little and big things that you allow to come our way. Thanking You for being so thoughtful and mindful of unworthy sinners as ourselves. Thanking You for being glorious, awesome and supreme. YOU stretched out the heavens, placed the moon where it is and made trees, grass, animals and such. You are indeed artistic and your craftsmanship cannot be matched. Who has the keys to everlasting life but You. Your ultimate plan is flawless and your ways cannot be discovered in its entirety by any man. I long for the day I can see You face to face but for now I will continually seek Your face. All things good and perfect are by Your hand and we can do nothing by ourselves. Amen.
Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ; Welcome, to all my curious but eager-to- find-truth friends; Last but not least, here’s a personal invitation to any unbelievers. I pray (regardless of where you fall) that as only the Holy Spirit can, you be moved to get closer to Christ by this site, the testimonies and personal walks we share.
Hi, my name is Kwame and here’s a quick snippet about myself:
I LOVE the Lord; the eldest of three, name means born on a Saturday (I was), medical student, like all types of music, like playing basketball and soccer, love bible studies, worshipping God and fellowshipping; can’t swim, learned to ride a bike at 19; enjoy laughing, smiling and getting to know people; blessed to have a passion for the arts and science; would like to share the blessings God richly bestowed on me to the world.
Holy Spirit please lead me. With that being said , let’s get this started. Look out for future posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment